We’re hiring! Like being part of a dynamic team? See yourself as a leader? We’re looking for an individual experienced in leading a customer first, technology-centric team.
Advantex is growing and we’re adding more talent to round out our team. If you’re detail-oriented, hard-working, dedicated, and friendly, you’ll fit right in!
Position: Operations Support Coordinator
Department: Service and Support
Reports to: Service Manager
The Service Desk Support Coordinator is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests. Know where your engineers and techs are at ALL times.
Perform service request intake from clients; assign, schedule and dispatch service engineers for remote or onsite service according to urgency, and contractual service level agreement (SLA). Strong client relations are a must. Ultimately responsible for knowing the progress of each service request, identifying issues, and escalating accordingly. Responsible for making sure that tickets are being worked in real-time and documented consistently. Responsible for identifying issues with time tracking and timesheets. Responsible for communicating issues to the Service Manager regularly throughout the day.
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct client input
- Schedule internal and field technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
- Communication with clients as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Improve client service, perception, and satisfaction
- Fast turnaround of client requests
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Manager
- Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University
- Enter all work as service tickets into ConnectWise
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
Credentials and Experience:
Previous Client Service or phone-related skills; familiarity with computer system support terminology concepts.
We look forward to talking with you!